Гаранционните условия са определени от производителя
До всяко населено място в страната в рамките на 1-3 работни дни
Цени за доставка:
Условия и срокове за доставка:
Looking to replace your SATA SSD? If so, look no further than the SX6000 Lite PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 SSD. Supporting NVMe 1.3, equipped with 3D NAND Flash, and coming with up to 1TB capacity, the SX6000 Lite is a great upgrade choice.
● Great Alternative to SATA : Ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts and anyone who wants to upgrade from SATA SSD to PCIe SSD
● Up to 3 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 1800/1200MB/s
● NVMe 1.3 support
● 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
● M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Lite accelerates read/write speeds up to 1800/1200MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 220K/200K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Lite accomplish them quickly and effectively.
The SX6000 Lite utilizes LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
The SX6000 Lite is suitable for desktop and notebook PCs. As there’s no need for cumbersome installation, you can immediately experience the high speed and smoothness of a PCIe SSD.
The SX6000 Lite comes with a sleek black XPG heatsink with a pre-applied thermal compound inside for DIY installation. With or without the heatsink, the choice is yours. Either way, the SX6000 Lite looks great inside your build.
● Goodbye SATA, Hello PCIe!
● Fast, Efficient, More Productive
● LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
● Great for Desktops and Notebooks
● Cool XPG Heatsink
Ако притежавате този продукт и имате впечатления за него, моля споделете ги!
Задайте своя въпрос относно Adata 256 GB, SX6000 LITE, M2 PCIE, Max Read/Write: up to 1800/ 1200MB/s
виж всички ssd (solid state drive)