AMD X399 AORUS Motherboard with 10+3 IR Digital PWM, Dual Intel® GbE LAN + AQUANTIA® 10GbE BASE-T LAN, Triple M.2 with Triple Thermal Guard, ALC1220-VB + ESS 9118 Audio, Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI, NanoCarbon Base Plated and I/O Shield Armor
- Supports AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen™ Threadripper™ and 1st Generation Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors
- Quad Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs, Up to 3600MHz+(OC)/ 3466MHz+(OC)
- Server-Class Digital Power PWM Design & Ultra Durable™ Solid Pin Power Connectors
- Cutting-edge Thermal Design with Fins-Array Heatsink and Direct Touch Heatpipe
- 4-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with Triple Thermal Guard
- Dual Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator + AQUANTIA® 10GbE BASE-T LAN
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with ESS 9118 SABRE HiFi DAC
- Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI + Bluetooth 4.2
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone Digital LED Light Show Design, Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Precise Digital USB Fuse Design for Stronger Protection
- Ultra Durable™ NanoCarbon Base Plate & I/O Shield Armor
- Rear Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Buttons
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.