|- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Connection bandwidth up to 5Gbits per second*
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- Extra-large storage capacity
- Sleek durable and shock-resistant
- Easy Plug and Play operation – no drivers required
- USB powered – no external adapter necessary
- Power saving sleep mode
- Includes Transcend Elite backup and security software - LED power / data transfer activity indicator
- 256-bit AES file & folder encryption**
- One Touch Auto-Backup button**
*Maximum transfer bandwidth requires the use of a USB 3.0 cable with SuperSpeed compliant devices and ports. Please refer to our USB 3.0 introduction website for more information: nl.transcend-info.com/products/USB3/index.asp
**Transcend Elite software is required to use this feature.
To ensure the StoreJet Portable Hard Drive receives a sufficient amount of stable power while in use, Transcend recommends that you use the supplied USB Y-Cable and be sure to connect BOTH ends to two USB ports on your computer. This will supply your StoreJet drive with adequate power for normal operation. Please also avoid connecting the StoreJet drive to your computer via a USB HUB, extension cable, or USB ports located on a keyboard or other peripheral device.
Please do not break or remove the warranty sticker on your StoreJet, as this will void your product warranty.
1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. Within a computer operating system, this number will be displayed as: 1,000,000,000Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB.
All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Specifications subject to change without notice. Product warranty does not cover any data stored on the device.