So many cases on the market today are made to be all things to all people. However, for many this results in a chassis full of empty bays, unused mounts and excess bulk. Created for those who demand a flexible platform for a powerful Micro ATX build that wastes no space, the Define Mini C is the perfect solution to satisfy this balance of capacity and efficiency.
Smaller than the usual Micro ATX case, the Define Mini C and its optimized interior provides the perfect base for users. The open air design offers unobstructed airflow across your core components with high performance and silent computing in mind at every step.
Extensive cooling support via both air and water are offered to make sure even the most powerful systems can be cooled effectively. Carrying signature Define series traits, the Define Mini C brings with it that iconic front panel design, dense sound dampening material throughout and ModuVent technology in the top panel. Those wanting to remove the ModuVent to add more fans or a radiator can install in its place the new magnetic dust filter and a built in power supply shroud helps offer an unmatched level of cable management.
Our team of engineers in Sweden made sure performance without restrictions was paramount. With innovative design, the Define Mini C brings your system together in a truly exquisite way, reminding us why we choose Fractal Design.
- Define Series sound dampening with ModuVent™ technology for silent operation in a compact micro ATX form factor
- Optimized for high airflow and silent computing
- Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
- Comes with two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level
- Equipped with 5 PCI expansion slots for powerful dual GPU setups.
- Open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience.
- Includes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots.
- Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions
- Micro ATX and ITX motherboard compatibility
- 5 expansion slots
- 2 - 3.5" HDD positions; 3 - 2.5" dedicated SSD unit positions
- 6 - Fan positions (2 Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP12 120mm fans included)
- Filtered fan slots in the front, top and bottom (ejects from the front of the case)
- CPU coolers up to 168mm in height
- ATX PSUs up to 175mm deep
- Graphics cards up to 315mm in length with front fans mounted
- 15 - 35mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
- Velcro straps included for easy cable management
- Both side panels and rear HDD/SSD brackets feature smart captive thumbscrews
- Dense sound dampening material on front, left and right side panels
- ModuVent™ on top of case for further silent computing or additional ventilation
- Colours available: Black
- Case dimensions (LxWxH): 399 x 210 x 399 mm
- Case dimensions - with feet/protrusions/screws: 413 x 210 x 412 mm
- Net weight: 6.3 kg
- Package dimensions (LxWxH): 502 x 290 x 484mm
- Package weight: 7.7 kg
- Front: 2 – 120/140 mm fans (includes 1 Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP12 fan)
- Rear: 1 – 120 mm fan (includes 1 Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP12 fan)
- Top: 2 - 120/140 mm fan (not included)
- Bottom: 1 – 120 mm fan (not included)
- Dust filters: Bottom, top and front intakes
Water cooling compatibility - Radiators
- Front – 280, 240, 140 and 120 mm. Max width 144 mm
- Top – 240 and 120 mm radiators. Max component height on motherboard 40mm
- Rear – 120 mm. Max width 125 mm
- 2 USB 3.0
- Audio in/out
- Power button with LED
- HDD activity LED
- Reset button
- Define Mini C computer case
- User manual
- Accessory box
- Optional top filter
- EAN/GTIN-13: 7350041084334
- UPC: 817301014335
- Product code: FD-CA-DEF-MINI-C-BK-W
- Available for System Integrators